Plan B It Is!

by Kathy on April 14, 2007 · 0 comments

in Blood Work, ER, ET, Injections, IVF, IVF #1, Trigger Shots, Ultrasounds

So I just got a call confirming that we are going with “Plan B.” So I will stay on my injectable medications for one more day and I will report back to the downtown office at 7:15 a.m. tomorrow (Sunday) for blood work and an u/s. Unless the follicles do not develop “enough” by then, I will likely trigger tomorrow evening (at a time to be determined tomorrow) and our ER will be on Tuesday, April 17 (we will find out the time tomorrow) with the ET forecasted for Sunday, April 22 (assuming we have at least one embryo make it to a 5 day transfer)!

So based on today’s follicle measurements the best case scenario (as I understand it) would be to get 7 eggs on Tuesday, but we understand it may be less than that and even if we get 7 eggs they may not all fertilize and/or make it to day 5 to either be transfered or vitrified (a.k.a. frozen). I will update again after my appt. in the morning, if not before. I am off to relax on the couch! 🙂

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

CommentLuv badge

*

Previous post:

Next post: