The 8th Annual Creme de la Creme list opened for submissions yesterday.
Two years ago, when I started looking through my posts to pick one to submit for the 2011 Creme, I struggled to decide which to choose as my favorite. I was very motivated and inspired to write that year, so I felt that I had a lot of good material to choose from. I have always been a fan of Top Ten Lists, so I thought it would be fun to create one with my ten favorite posts from 2011, with one exception — I left the #1 spot blank. That spot was reserved for the post that I submitted for 2011 Creme list.
Likewise, this year I have written a lot of posts that I am proud of. So once again I have decided to make a Top Ten List of my favorite posts from 2013, leaving the #1 spot empty. To find out which post that I believe belongs there, go to Mel’s blog, Stirrup Queens, on January 1, 2014 and check out the 2013 Creme de la Creme list (which will include a link to my favorite blog entry)! Note: You only have until December 15th to get your entries in. So if you haven’t already submitted something, what are you waiting for?!
My Top Ten Favorite “Bereaved and Blessed” Blog Entries from 2013:
10. Abortion and Perinatal Hospice (June 21, 2013)
9. Lord Make Him an Instrument of Your Peace (March 13, 2013)
8. Time Warp Tuesday: Decisions (June 11, 2013)
7. NIAW: Join the Movement to Support Those Dealing with Secondary Infertility (April 22, 2013)
6. Everybody Needs a… (August 9, 2013)
5. On Marriage Equality (March 26, 2013)
4. Remembering Molly 5 Years: Happy Birthday Baby Girl (April 17, 2013)
3. Today You Are Four (September 17, 2013)
2. Today You Are Ten (October 2, 2013)
1. Check out Mel’s list of the 2013 Creme de la Creme on January 1, 2014 to find out what
I and other bloggers chose and submitted as our favorite posts that we wrote this year.
Update: My post on the 2013 List (#113): Kindergarten Past, Present & Future (August 25, 2013)
Now it your turn! What are your Top Ten (or even your Top Five) from 2013?
If you make a list please let me know, you can share a link in the comment section if you want. I would love to read some of your favorite posts from the past year (that I might have missed the first time around or will get the chance to revisit). Whether or not you make a “Best of” list of your posts from 2013, make sure you pick at least one to submit to the Creme and then return on 1/1/14 to find out what I, and many other awesome bloggers, consider to be some of the best writing in the blogosphere from the past year!