After making annual Top Ten lists the past few years, in preparation for choosing my favorite of my own posts to submit to Melissa Ford’s annual Creme de la Creme list, I decided to go back and create them for the previous years I blogged. I thought it would be fun for me and others to be able to get a snapshot of what I believe to be my best writing from each year that I have shared my thoughts and words here. So in the coming days and weeks (depending on how long it takes me to do this), in addition to this list for 2010, I intend to share My Top Ten Lists for 2009, 2008 and 2007.
I only had 16 posts to choose from in 2010. That year I was so consumed (in a good way) with caring for our new baby Abby and helping Sean adjust to life as a Kindergartener (and then a first grader), I didn’t find much time to write and share here. When I set out to make this list I wondered if there would even be ten posts I felt were worthy to be on a Top Ten list. It pleases me that there were ten from 2010 that I want to remember as my best writing here from that year.
My Top Ten Favorite “Four of a Kind” Blog Entries from 2010:
10. January 13th (Then and Now) (January 13, 201)
9. Happy birthday to me… (February 26, 2010)
8. What If? (April 9, 2010)
7. Heavenmates (January 6, 2010)
6. The Circle of Life (September 9, 2010)
5. Mixed Feelings (November 10, 2010)
4. Grace and Loss (May 7, 2010)
3. Omega and Alpha (February 24, 2010)
2. Remembering Molly (2 Years) ~ Happy Birthday Baby Girl! (April 17, 2010)
1. & My post on the 2010 List (#17): Amazing Things Will Happen! (January 23, 2010)