The 6th Annual Creme de la Creme list opens tomorrow for submissions and I am ready!
Recently I have enjoyed revisiting my archives and reflecting on older posts that I wrote over the past 4 1/2 years via my new blog hop/writing exercise Time Warp Tuesdays (many thanks to all who have participated so far). So when I started looking through my posts to pick one to submit to the Creme for 2011, I struggled to decide which was my favorite. I have been very motivated and inspired to write this year, so I felt that I had a lot of good material to choose from.
I have always been a fan of Top Ten Lists, so I thought it would be fun to create one with my ten favorite posts from this year, with one exception — I am leaving the #1 spot blank. To find out which post that I believe belongs there go to Mel’s blog, Stirrup Queens, on January 1, 2012 and check out the 2011 Creme de la Creme list (which will include a link to my favorite blog entry)!
My Top Ten Favorite “Four of a Kind” Blog Entries from 2011:
10. Delicious Ambiguity (May 26, 2011)
9. Gatekeepers (September 4, 2011)
8. I Want to Linger Here… (July 10, 2011)
7. Endings are Important (July 23, 2011)
6. What Is (January 24, 2011)
5. Perfect Moment Monday: “I’m That Someone…” (April 18, 2011)
4. What Works For Me (April 20, 2011)
3. Bereavement & Social Media (August 17, 2011)
2. 4 Years of Blogging: Things I Have Learned (April 10, 2011)
1. Check out Mel’s list of the 2011 Creme de la Creme on January 1, 2012 to find out what
I and other bloggers chose and submitted as our favorite posts that we wrote this year.
Update: My post on the 2011 List (#5) — Breathing (A Poem) (August 23, 2011)
Now it your turn! What are your Top Ten (or even your Top Five) from 2011?
If you make a list please let me know, you can share a link in the comment section if you want. I would love to read some of your favorite posts from the past year (that I might have missed the first time around or will get the chance to revisit). Whether or not you make a “Best of” list of your posts from 2011, make sure you pick at least one to submit to the Creme, starting tomorrow, and then return on 1/1/12 to find out what I, and many other awesome bloggers, consider to be some of the best writing in the blogosphere from the past year!